Jump to navigation
Visit SDSU’s new digital collections website at https://digitalcollections.sdsu.edu
Side view of a biplane. Written on reverse: "'Aeroplane, Camp Kearny' April 9, 1918.". Camp Kearny was on the site of what is now Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. This photograph is from the E.P. Watson Collection.
Biplane, Camp Kearny, 1918
Photographic print; black and white
Camp Kearny (San Diego County)
North America -- United States -- California -- San Diego -- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
The San Diego State University Library, Special Collections and University Archives
© 2022 SDSU Library & Information Access. All Rights Reserved.