A cabin with two front doors and a stone chimney stands among redwood trees. The Grove's original guardian, Galen Clark, built a one-room cabin in 1864 that was replaced in 1881 and augmented with another room for an office in 1902. After Clark's death in 1910, the building was replaced in 1930 with a log cabin representing the earlier cabins and serving as the Mariposa Grove Museum shown here. The dividing line on the back has the information that this is a "'Curteichcolor' Reproduction from Kodachrome Original." The publisher's number is 303-K, and the Teich number is in the stampbox, 9B-K20, from which the date is derived.