The Wyatt Theatre opened in 1904 as the Wyatt Opera House. It was closed in 1928 and demolished in 1929 for safety reasons. The publisher's number 2615 is on the divided back in the left margin below the company logo. The Teich number at the bottom of the dividing line on the back is A-9283. The approximate date is 1910.