This building was completed in 1908 in the Classical Revival Style and stood on the southeast corner of Eleventh and Main Streets. It was sold to the Elks Club in 1916, which held it until 1956, when they moved. In 1959 it was demolished. The publisher's number 1322 is in the left lower corner, and a date is written at the top in the middle, April 3, 1909. On the back the Woman's clubhouse Association, Inc. has the date May 2, 1902 associated with it, and there are logos for the publisher and contributor. The approximate date is 1909.