This is a view past the Redondo Beach Pavilion on the right, looking out toward the Pacific Ocean, where a ship is in harbor. The Redondo Beach Pavilion was also known as the auditorium and contained shops, restaurants, the 4,000 seat Mandarin Ballroom, and a dance floor. In 1946 it became Texas Jim's Redondo Barn. The building was demolished in 1960, and the street shown here became part of the new harbor in 1961. The publisher's number in the right lower corner is 1519. The approximate date is 1915.