A building stands alone with the sign "Belasco Theater" on it. There are two shops downstairs on either side of the entrance, and one upstairs on the right. The current play is "On and Off," and the date September 11 is showing on lamp posts on either side of the entrance. Starting in the 1913 city directory the name has changed to The Republic Theatre, by 1919 renamed the Follies. The approximate date is 1909.