A walkway leads past fencing to another path beside the lake. Near the opposite shore is the boathouse on the left, and to the right are other park structures. The park was renamed MacArthur Park in 1942. The publisher's number on the divided back is 3185. This card was made in Germany. The publisher was in business from 1901-1915, circumscribing the possible date of the card from 1906 (when this publisher started using divided backs for return address only on the left) to 1915. The card has staining on the right and bottom. The white margin was for messages.