This image is a portion of the cardboard covering of a continuous set of images in a 34-inch-long foldout postcard. This topographical map of Santa Catalina was created in part from the U.S. Coastland Geodetic Survey of 1893. It appears to have been modified by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, since a handwritten label describing the hunting preserve on the southeastern portion of the island uses the word "our." When this card was published, William Wrigley, Jr. owned the island. Two numbers appear elsewhere: D-294 and 37775. The first belongs to Curt Teich, and the second to the publisher. According to the guide maintained by the Curt Teich Postcard Archives, D-294 represents the year 1929.