Several small buildings along the shore of San Diego Bay form a naval training station. One of 23 connected postcards. Each of these images is printed on paper rather than a heavier cardstock, made to fold up inside covers of card stock. This mailpiece must have been produced between 1927 (when the El Cortez Hotel pictured here was built) and 1930, when the Bank of Italy changed its name to the Bank of America. Listed as image #89 with a postcard # of 17637 in the lower right-hand corner.