The California Tower can be seen on the left (part of the original California Quadrangle or California State Building). Just beneath it to the right is the old Science and Education Building, in 1935 the Palace of Photography and in 1936 the Palace of Medical Science, then American Legion Building. To the right of it is the Cafe of the World, which existed in Balboa Park from 1913 to 1962, formerly the Home Economy Building of the Panama-California Exposition of 1915 and also known as the Pan-Pacific Building and the American Legion Building. Like the Science and Education Building, it was demolished in 1962. Its site is now occupied by the Timken Museum of Art. In the right foreground is the Palace of Foods and Beverages, formerly the Varied Industries and Food Products Building of the Panama-California International Exposition of 1915, (1916 Foreign and Domestic Products Building), reconstructed and reopened in 1971 as the Casa del Prado. One of 23 connected postcards. Each of these images is printed on paper rather than a heavier cardstock, made to fold up inside covers of card stock. This mailpiece must have been produced between 1927 (when the El Cortez Hotel pictured here was built) and 1930, when the Bank of Italy changed its name to the Bank of America. Listed as image #103B with a postcard # of 30057 in the lower right-hand corner.