At the far end of the road away from what is described as the Mission Cliff Park, centered in the deep background, is the San Diego Normal School, constructed from 1898-1910. This building, designed by Irving Gill (1870-1936), continued to be used as the school changed its name to the State Teachers' College, until the Montezuma Mesa location was occupied in 1931. Mission Cliff Park or Gardens, as it was known, was a creation of the San Diego Cable Railway Company, owned by John D. Spreckels (1853-1926). It was in existence from 1898 to 1942 and was the original destination of the pipe organ that became the center of the Spreckels Organ Pavilion. The Curt Teich number is A-13966. The Eno & Matteson number is 2951, and there are a Benham Co. logo and a seal of the Panama-California Exposition (San Diego, 1915) on the back of the card. The approximate date is 1910.