On the front of this postcard is the sepia-tinted photograph of an unidentified house in San Diego. On comparison with a photograph in the possession of the San Diego History Center, it is clear that this is the Marston House built for George and Anna Marston in 1905. There is part of a message on this side as well, in the same handwriting. The card is addressed to Mrs. J.D. Carothers of Troy, New York.