The rectory of St. Paul's Episcopal Church (here listed as at 5th Avenue and Nutmeg Streets) was converted into a parish house after the construction of a new rectory at 4th and Nutmeg, designed by William S. Hebbard (1863-1930), and built in 1908. The cathedral now in use next to it was opened in 1951. This is a Real Photo postcard (RPPC) made with Ekc photo paper (as evidenced in the stampbox on the back of this card). The Real Photo process allowed photographers to take a "snapshot" and have it finished at a photo shop that printed it out on postcard backing for mailing. This type of Ekc photo paper was made from 1930-1950.