The Spreckels Organ Pavilion, in the foreground, was built in 1914 for the Panama-California International Exposition of 1915 and continued in use into the 21st Century, with a civic organist employed in 1917. In the background at right is the old site of the San Diego Naval Hospital in Balboa Park, opened in 1928. The publisher's number 4405 is in the upper left gold border. The Teich number in the lower right border is 3A-H1362, from which the date was derived. This is a linen card produced as part of a series for the California Pacific International Exposition of 1935.