San Diego's Balboa Park as seen from the air, with the west entrance at the bottom right. This view shows buildings from the Panama-California Exposition of 1915 and some of the new area cleared for the California Pacific Exposition of 1935. Clearly visible at top near the middle is the Spreckels Organ Pavilion. The California Quadrangle slows clearly at the lower right, moving toward the top of the postcard, with the California Tower on the left and the California Building (San Diego Museum of Us) obscuring the bottom part of the quadrangle. From the Quadrangle, El Prado street can be seen in a straight line of trees to the Plaza de Panama (formerly Plaza del Pacifico), and resuming on the other side toward the top left between buildings. The Science and Education Building is on the north side of El Prado on the other side of a clump of trees from the California Building. It was also known as the Palace of Photography, Medical Arts Building, Building No. 4, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars Building before being razed in the 1960s.