The six-horse Clydesdale Team owned by Wilson & Co., Chicago and Los Angeles meat packers, appear to traverse the east side of the Plaza de Pacifico (Plaza de Panama). Behind the team is the statue of "El Cid Campeador," Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (1043-1099), a national hero of Spain, sculpted by Anna Hyatt-Huntington (1876-1973) and cast in bronze. Behind the statue, on the left, is the Cafe of the World, also known as the Pan-Pacific Building, the Home Economy Building, and the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars Building. Originally designed by Carleton Monroe Winslow (1876-1946) and Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue (1869-1924) and constructed for the Panama-California International Exposition of 1915, this structure was razed in 1964-65 and replaced by the Timken Museum. The Commerce and Industries Building is in the right background, later the Canadian Building, Palace of Better Housing, Electric Building, and eventually reconstructed as the Casa de Balboa.