Created for the 1915 Panama-California International Exposition as the Agricultural and Horticultural Building, this structure was soon known as the Varied Industries & Food Products Building. In 1916 it was renamed the Foreign and Domestic Products Building. It was known during the California Pacific International Exposition of 1935 as the Palace of Foods & Beverages, which was reconstructed 1970 and in 1971 renamed the Casa del Prado. The Teich number in the lower right side border is 5A-H449, from which the date was derived. e publisher's number 4415 is in the upper left white border. This is a linen card produced as part of a series for the California Pacific International Exposition of 1935.