Natural color postcard shows El Prado street from the western entrance of the California Pacific International Exposition of 1935, from the California Tower. The Plaza de Panama is in the center of the photograph, with the Palace of Photography (old Science and Education Building) at left bottom on the northwest corner. This building was the Palace of Photography, then Medical Arts in 1936, then American Legion Building, then demolished. The House of Charm (old Indian Arts Building) is at the right bottom on the southwest corner. The House of Hospitality, on the southeast corner (right toward the top), was originally the Foreign Arts Building (or Foreign Liberal Arts Building), was rebuilt in 1997 and in 2020 hosts the Balboa Park Visitor Center. The Cafe of the World (old Home Economy Building) is on the northeast corner (left toward the top). It had been renamed the Pan-Pacific Building in 1916, became the American Legion Building, and was finally demolished to make way for the Timken Museum in 1963.