This bridge, also known as Puente de Cabrillo, was built for the Panama-California Exposition of 1915, carrying traffic on El Prado from Laurel Street in San Diego into Balboa Park at the west entrance. Its designers were Frank Phillips Allen, Jr. (1881-1943), and Thomas B. Hunter, with construction and opening in 1914. In the background of this photograph are the 1915 California Building dome and tower (California State Building), designed by Bertram Goodhue (1869-1924) and repurposed during the 1935 Exposition as the Palace of Science. The California Building, of which only the top of the dome can be seen on the left of the tower, was subsequently used as the San Diego Museum of Man. The Teich number in the bottom right corner of the white border is 5A-H446, from which the date was derived. The publisher's number 4412 is in the upper left border. This is a linen card produced as part of series for the 1935 exposition.