Billed as "one of the largest lath structures in the world" by the San Diego Balboa Park administration, this building was built for the 1915-1916 Panama-California International Exposition, was open for the 1935-1936 California Pacific International Exposition, and continued as a feature in Balboa Park. The "lagoon" subsequently became known as the "Lily Pond," but was also known as Laguna de los Flores, Laguna de Espejo, or Reflecting Pool. The building's redwood lath roof was responsible for its alternate name of "lath house." The Teich number in the bottom right white border is 3A-H1379, from which the date was derived. This is a linen card produced as part of series for the 1935 exposition. The publisher's number 4407 is in the upper left border.