Ford Building at the California Pacific Exposition of 1935. Originally designed by Walter Dorwin Teague (1883-1960), this building was later restored and used for the San Diego Air and Space Museum, listed in the US National Register of Historic Places. The handwriting at bottom left identifies this as an Andries Nielen photograph, with "Cin. O." and the negative number (here 181) and year taken (here "35" or 1935) below.