This view along El Prado street prominently shows the Plaza de Panama (also Plaza del Pacifico) in San Diego's Balboa Park. On the left bottom (northwest corner) is the Science and Education Building, later the Palace of Photography. This building was the Palace of Medical Science in 1936, then American Legion Building, then demolished. The Indian Arts Building, subsequently House of Charm, is at the right bottom on the southwest corner. The Foreign Arts Building (or Foreign Liberal Arts Building) became the House of Hospitality for the California Pacific International Exposition, on the southeast corner (right toward the top), was rebuilt in 1997 and in 2020 hosts the Balboa Park Visitor Center. The Home Economy Building became the Cafe of the World for the 1935 Exposition, on the northeast corner (left toward the top). It had been renamed the Pan-Pacific Building in 1916, became the American Legion Building, and was finally demolished to make way for the Timken Museum in 1963.