El Prado, looking east, during the Panama-California International Exposition of 1915, with a parade in progress. The Exposition was held in San Diego's Balboa Park. On the immediate left, on the north side of El Prado, is the Science and Education Building, with the Home Economy Building just beyond that. On the immediate right is the Indian Arts Building, with the Foreign Arts Building beyond that. All these buildings were constructed for the 1915 Exposition, with the Science and Education Building becoming the Palace of Photography, the Medical Arts Building, and Foreign Wars Building before being razed in 1962. The Home Economy Building, also demolished in 1962 (to make Way for the Timken Museum of Art), was subsequently known as the Pan-Pacific Building, the Cafe of the World, and the American Legion Building. The Indian Arts Building was designed by Carleton Winslow (1876-1946) and was subsequently known as the Russia and Brazil Building, the Science of Man Building, finally as the House of Charm, which was reconstructed in 1996. The Foreign Arts Building was also called the Foreign Liberal Arts Building, then the House of Hospitality in 1935, and in 1997 it was reconstructed with its 1935 name and appearance.