Looking south from Laguna de las Flores, later known as the Lily Pond (Laguna de Espejo, Reflecting Pool), during the Panama-California Exposition of 1915 held in San Diego's Balboa Park to celebrate the completion of the Panama Canal. In the foreground at the bottom edge is the Lagunita or north pond between the Botanical Building and the footbridge that divides the two ponds. The south pond is also known as the lagoon. In the distance, the buildings with the towers are (left) the Commerce and Industries Building (also known as the Canadian Building, Museum of Natural History, Palace of Better Housing, and Electric Building) and the Foreign Arts Building (right). While the former building was razed and reconstructed as the Casa de Balboa, reopening in 1982, the latter kept the name assigned to it for the California Pacific International Exposition of 1935, the House of Hospitality (also known as Foreign Liberal Arts Building) after it was reconstructed in 1997. On the left in the middle distance is the Palace of Food and Beverages, which was previously known as the Varied Industries and Food Products Building, rebuilt as the Casa del Prado. On the right in the middle distance is the Home Economy Building, later known as the Pan-Pacific Building, Cafe of the World, and American Legion Building before being demolished in 1962.