El Prado looking east during the Panama-California Exposition of 1915. The view shows the intersection of El Prado and Pan-American Road at the Plaza de Panama. The Exposition was held in San Diego's Balboa Park to celebrate the completion of the Panama Canal. On the left at bottom is the Science and Education Building. Beyond it on the north side of El Prado is the Home Economy Building. On the southeast corner of the Plaza is the Foreign Arts Building (also known as the Foreign Liberal Arts Building), later the House of Hospitality. On the right side at bottom is the Indian Arts Building, later known as the House of Charm.